RX Elements is designed for small home studios that need the basics when cleaning up the audio on their recorded tracks. It includes the standalone audio editor and spectral editing so you can visualize your audio and make edits with precision and accuracy. RX Elements RX is the industry standard audio repair tool that’s been used on countless albums, movies, and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition.
In addition, RX Elements includes four essential, real-time noise reduction plug-ins that can also be used inside your favorite digital audio workstation, including the critically acclaimed De-noise technology. Perfect for home musicians and podcasters on a budget.
RX 6 can be used as a standalone audio editor, as a standalone audio editor connected to your host via RX Connect, or as a suite of plug-ins.
iZotope RX6 Elements Audio Processing Restoration Software
- Includes standalone audio editor with spectral editing
- Remove unwanted background noise with Voice De-noise plug-in
- Eliminate clicks and pops with De-click plug-in
- Remove buzz and grounding issues with De-hum plug-in
- Fix clipped audio takes with De-clip plug-in RX Elements: Features RX Audio Editor standalone application Visually identify audio problems with the spectrogram view then use familiar image editing tools to fix the issue.
- Voice De-noise Finely tuned for vocals and dialogue, reduce unwanted steady state or evolving background noise like air conditioning, refrigerator hum, and amp hiss.
- De-clip Repair digital and analog clipping artifacts to restore distorted audio.
- De-click Clean up vinyl clicks, mouth noise, and soften up clicky bass guitars with the new low latency De-click algorithm.
- De-hum Remove ground loop hum and line noise.