The seven-string SLATX-M 3-7 features an arched Soloist Basswood body, a through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement for superior stability, Direct Mounted Seymour Duncan – Sentient (neck) and Seymour Duncan – Nazgul (bridge) pickup set, a bound compound radius (12-16 inch) maple fingerboard with black Piranha inlays, 24 jumbo frets, 26.5 inch scale and a Floyd Rose Special bridge.
Jackson SLATX-M 3-7 Soloist 7-String Electric Guitar Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Basswood Body
- Through-body maple neck with Maple Fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan Nazgul and Sentient Pickups
- Jackson Sealed Die-Cast Tuners
- Piranha Tooth (Small Shark Fin) Inlays
- Floyd Rose Special Double-Locking Tremolo
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.