The six-string Jackson SLATXMGQ3-6 Soloist Electric Guitar features an arched Soloist mahogany body with a 4A quilted maple top, a three-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement for superior stability, EMG 81 neck and 85 bridge pickups, a bound compound-radius rosewood fingerboard with Piranha Pearloid inlays, 24 jumbo frets, 25.5 inch scale and a Floyd Rose Special bridge.
Jackson SLATXMGQ3-6 Soloist Electric Guitar Features
- Mahogany Soloist Body with 4A Quit Maple Top
- 3 Piece Maple Speed Neck
- 24 Fret, Rosewood Fingerboard
- EMG 81 and 85 Active Humbucker Pickups
- Floyd Rose Special Tremolo
- Includes Dunlop Straplocks