The JBL EON 1500 is a versatile, powerful part of JBL's line of Eon speakers. The Eon 1500 features a 15" 2-way speaker with JBL's Liquid cooled titanium-diaphragm compression driver, 60x90-degree CD horn, 55Hz to 16Khz frequency response and handles 225 watts program (900W peak). The EON 1500 can be used as a front-of-house PA speaker or as a dual-angle floor monitor and with its light weight (38 lbs.) it can be easily transported from gig to gig. Other features include quarter-inch and Neutrik Speakon connections, ergonomically designed handles (balanced to the box's center of gravity) and a 35mm pole mount.
Portable + Powerful + Affordable = EON
JBL EON 1500 Key Features and Attributes
- 15 inch 2-way speaker system.
- 55 Hz to 16 kHz frequency response.
- 98 dB sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter)
- 8 ohms impedance
- 225 watts continuous pink noise power handling, 900 watts peak.
- Now with Parallel 1/4 inch and NL4 input connectors (previous version only had dual 1/4 inch connectors).
- Liquid cooled titanium-diaphragm compression driver.
- Molded one-piece baffle with integral 60° x 90° constant directivity horn.
- SonicGuard circuitry unobtrusively protects the compression driver from overpowering.
- Multi-angle enclosure for flexibility - use EON1500 as a main PA speaker or floor monitor.
- Handsome, all black enclosure is unobtrusive and professional in appearance.
- Enclosure and baffle are molded of tough, durable co-polymer material. EON 1500 will stand up to impact that would cause the joints on a conventional enclosure to separate.
- A heavy-duty, perforated metal grill protects the woofer.
- Ergonomically designed and balanced handle and lightweight enclosure for easy and comfortable carrying
- Net weight: a mere 38 lbs. (17.2 kg.).
- Attachment points for wall or ceiling-mounting brackets (brackets available separately).
- Integral 35 mm pole mount receptacle with securing thumb screw.