The JBL LSR305 Powered Studio Monitor is a 2-way, 5-inch active reference monitor with incredible technology to compete with monitors costing many times more! With JBL’s Image Control Waveguide, the LSR305 monitors deliver remarkable performance over a wide listening space in any room. With these great monitors you will hear in remarkable detail the nuances of every sound so you can complete your project with fantastic results.
JBL LSR305 Powered Studio Monitor Features
Capture your ideas wherever you are with the PreSonus AudioBox USB 2x2 USB recording system.
- 5-inch woofer is perfect for small or home studios
- Expansive soundstage and solid phantom center
- Increased detail that allows you to hear micro-dynamics in reverb decay, mic placement and more
- Hear the same response across a large space in any room
The AudioBox USB is a USB bus-powered audio recording interface featuring 2 microphone/instrument inputs with 48V phantom power, 2 balanced TRS outputs, MIDI in/out along with Presonus Studio One music production software giving you everything needed to get started recording and producing your music.
Presonus AudioBox USB Features
- 24-bit / 44.1, 48k USB audio recording interface
- 2 class A XMAX microphone / instrument preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power
- 2 balanced TRS outputs
- MIDI input/output
- Powered via USB
- Free! Presonus Studio One Artist Music Production Software!
- Now compatible with Snow Leopard!
PreSonus Audio has won numerous awards for designing the highest quality microphone preamplifiers in the industry at all price levels. The AudioBox USB is loaded with preamps that out perform any USB-based interface hands down. The preamplifiers in the AudioBox deliver high headroom, low noise and high gain giving you pure, full and rich sound.
Professional 24-bit converters
Most USB recording devices operate at 16-bit sample rate and use converters with dynamic range of less than 90dB. This translates into a pinched and relatively small sound. The AudioBox USB uses professional-grade analog to digital converters with dynamic range of 102dB and 24-bit sample rate so that the digital conversion is big, quiet and musical.
The AudioBox USB is USB bus-powered allowing you to take it anywhere inspiration hits. No wall warts, line lumps or power cables, just plug in to a powered USB port and you are ready to record.
Ready to hit the road
There’s no plastic here. The AudioBox USB is housed in an all-metal chassis with metal knobs ready to withstand the rigors of travel. Toss it in your laptop bag and mobilize your music creation and production. Whether you want to record your shows, mix on the plane or write songs in your hotel room, the AudioBox is ready.
Studio One Artist—Plus Gigabytes of Creative Resources
This Interface is bundled with an exceptional software package, featuring PreSonus Studio One Artist, the amazing new DAW software for Mac OS X and Windows XP and Vista that makes producing high-quality projects easier than ever before. As part of the Studio One Artist package, you get 20 new PreSonus Native Effects plug-ins and virtual instruments and a generous bundle of third-party loops, software, and instrument sounds.
Compare Studio One Artist and bundled extras to what comes with competing mobile interfaces:
- All-meat, no-bloat, music-creation software with an intuitive, practical, single-window interface
- Unlimited tracks, insert effects, sends, virtual instruments, buses, and effects channels
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Full-featured, flexible automation
- Powerful real-time auto/manual time-stretching and resampling engine
- Control Link (advanced MIDI mapping made easy)
- Twenty 32-bit Native Sound plug-ins, including reverbs, amp modeling, and EQ
- Four new virtual instruments, including a sampler and an analog-type subtractive synth
- Ability to control FireStudio Mobile’s software mixer to create zero-latency cue mixes.
The Studio One artist Software comes packed with gigabytes of third-party resources, including Native Instruments Kore Player with custom SoundPack (150 instruments), Native Instruments Guitar Rig LE, Toontrack EZDrummer Lite, and over 1.4 GB of loops!
The Nady CM88 Instrument Unidirectional Condenser Microphone
offers professional performance and sound quality at a remarkable price! Designed to brilliantly capture drum overheads, reeds, acoustic guitar, piano and vocals, the CM88 has the perfect response for both loud percussive instruments and quieter, delicate sounds. Nady outfits this pencil condenser mic with a unidirectional polar patter and gold plated XLR contacts.
Nady CM88 Instrument Unidirectional Condenser Mic Features
Tascam TM80 Cadioid Condenser Microphone for a Pro Vocal Sound
- For drum overheads and percussion
- Extremely uniform and tight cardioid polar pattern for ease in mixing
- Extended frequency response for smooth, crisp, ultra-transparent reproduction
- Aluminum housing and gold-plated XLR contacts
- 9-52V phantom powered
A cardioid condenser mic is the perfect all-around mic for vocal and instrument recording, and the unidirectional pickup pattern keeps the recording from sounding too ambient. The TM-80 has an 18mm aluminum diaphragm and a wide frequency response. With a maximum sound pressure rating of 136dB SPL, you can safely use the TM-80 with guitar amps, drums and other loud instruments.
Package includes shock-absorbing suspension, table-top mic stand and mic cable
Included are essential microphone accessories - a shock-absorbing suspension to reduce bass rumble, 6-foot mic cable and table-top mic stand - allowing you to set up at your desktop and record right away.