Offering simple and easy mixing, you can record your music with confidence and accuracy. The PreSonus studio quality interface works with your software and then you listen to your final cut through a studio staple, JBL monitors.
JBL LSR305 And PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 Recording Bundle Includes
JBL 305P MKII Monitor
- 2 x JBL 305P MKII 3 Series Powered Studio Monitor
- 1 x PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 Interface
- 1 x JBL Active Studio Monitor Starter Pack
- 1 x TASCAM TM-80 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- 1 x Nady CM88 Condenser Microphone
- 1 x Audio-Technica ATHM30x Monitor Headphones
- 2 x Pig Hog Microphone Cable
- 2 x On Stage Telescoping Mic Boom Stand
The best just got better! With the 305P MKII you will hear every nuance in your music with great detail and clarity. In addition, the bass sound has great depth with a smoothness that you can feel. Experience your remarkable performance over a wide listening space in any room with the 305P MKII powered studio monitor.
JBL 305P MKII 3 Series Powered Studio Monitor Features
IMAGE CONTROL WAVEGUIDE
PreSonus AudioBox 96
Experience greater depth and ambience in recordings. Subtle details can be heard, even in a dense mix.
BROAD SWEET SPOT
Neutral frequency response across a wide area allows you to fine tune your mix even when listening off–axis
New: UPDATED LOW FREQUENCY TRANSDUCERS
Design Improvements result in Greater Linearity. Impressive deep bass with Lower Harmonic distortion
UPDATED HF TRANSDUCER
Optimized damping for superior transient response
Restores neutral Low Frequency Response when speakers are placed on the work surface and adjacent to walls.
The 2-channel AudioBox USB 96 is bus-powered, compact, ruggedly built, and works with virtually any PC or Mac recording software. It boasts high-performance Class A mic preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit, 96 kHz converters. And it comes with PreSonus’ amazing Studio One 3 Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows. The AudioBox USB96 is a great choice for mobile musicians and podcasters,
PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 Interface Features
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 audio and MIDI interface
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac and Windows
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rates
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with high-performance, low-noise, high-headroom mic preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer
- Headphone jack with level control
- Includes Studio One 3 Artist DAW software and 6+ GB of third-party resources
- 1/3U rack-mountable
PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 Computer system requirements:
Studio One® is a modern, cross-platform DAW that is capable of operating as a 32-bit or 64-bit application. While we make every effort to ensure Studio One will run well on the widest variety of computers possible, please read these specifications carefully to determine compatibility with your system.
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for Studio One.
- Mac® OS X 10.7.2 or later
- Intel® Core™ Duo processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or Core i3 or better recommended)
- ?2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- Windows 7x 64/x86 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 x64/x86 or Windows 10 x64/x86
- Intel Core 2 processor (Intel Core i3 processor or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Mac and Windows systems
- Internet connection (not required on machine where Studio One is installed but needed for activation)
- DVD-ROM drive
- Monitor with 1280x768 resolution
- 20 GB hard-drive space
The minimum system requirements may differ for DAWs other than Studio One. Please check the requirements for your DAW of choice with its manufacturer.
Note that the speed of your processor, amount of RAM and size and speed of your hard drive will greatly affect the overall performance of your recording system. Also, a more powerful system (faster processor with more RAM) will allow for lower latency (signal delay) than you might experience while monitoring audio or MIDI signals. Monitor resolution for both PC and Macintosh should be no lower than 1024x768 pixels.