A complete recording package that will record every note you play with clarity and extreme detail. Then mixdown with confidence on the accurate JBL 308PMKII monitors.
JBL 308P MKII And PreSonus Studio 68 Recording Bundle Includes
JBL 308P MKII Monitor
- 2 x JBL 308P MKII 3 Series Powered Studio Monitor
- 1 x PreSonus Studio 68 USB Interface
- 1 x JBL Active Studio Monitor Starter Pack
- 1 x TASCAM TM-80 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- 1 x Nady CM88 Condenser Microphone
- 1 x Audio-Technica ATHM30x Monitor Headphones
- 2 x Pig Hog Microphone Cable
- 2 x On Stage Telescoping Mic Boom Stand
Featuring accuracy and increased depth, the 308P MKII monitor provides maximum clarity with a wide sweet spot that allows you to fine tune your mix. Mixing music is all about the truth, the 308P MKII monitor reproduces your music with incredible imaging and detail.
JBL 308P MKII 3 Series 8" 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor Features
Patented IMAGE CONTROL WAVEGUIDE
PreSonus Studio 68 USB Interface
Experience greater depth and ambience in recordings. Subtle details can be heard, even in a dense mix.
BROAD SWEET SPOT
Neutral frequency response across a wide area allows you to fine tune your mix even when listening off–axis.
UPDATED LOW FREQUENCY TRANSDUCERS
Design Improvements result in Greater Linearity. Impressive deep bass with Lower Harmonic distortion
UPDATED HF TRANSDUCER
Optimized damping for superior transient response
Restores neutral Low Frequency Response when speakers are placed on the work surface and adjacent to walls.
An excellent choice for small studios, the Studio 68 USB 2.0 6-in, 6-out audio/MIDI interface can record at up to 192 kHz and features 2 front-panel combo mic/line/instrument inputs and 2 rear-panel mic/line inputs, all with XMAX preamps. In addition to the L/R main outputs, you get two balanced line outputs for monitor mixing or speaker switching plus MIDI and S/PDIF I/O.
A Cue Mix A/B function lets you toggle between two mixes while monitoring through headphones—perfect for DJs and to listen in on a performer’s monitor mix. A complete all-in-one recording solution, the Studio 68 comes with PreSonus’ award-winning Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows.
PreSonus Studio 68 USB 24-bit 192 kHz Audio Interface Features
- USB 2.0, 6x6 audio interface (4x4 at 192 kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 2 mic/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 2 balanced 1/4 inch TRS main outputs with front-panel level control
- 6 ladder-style LED level meters (4 input, 2 main output)
- Stereo headphone output with Cue Mix A/B
- Direct monitoring
- MIDI I/O