Integrating industry-leading levels of sound quality, power, control, and durability, SRX815 is a perfect all in one solution wherever high performance, and pristine sound are required. SRX815 is a two-way full range speaker with a 15” woofer made for use as a light to medium duty main PA, monitor, or rear or side fill.
JBL SRX815 Passive 15" 2-Way PA Speaker Features
- Premium JBL Transducers
- Rugged, versatile enclosures
- Tunings available for Crown amps and dbx signal processors
- Fully supported in Audio Architect
- Power Handling: 3200W Peak, 1600W Program, 800W Continuous
- Frequency Range: 41Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Response: 56Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 136dB
- Coverage Pattern: 90 x 50
- Amplification options: Passive/Bi-Amp
Featuring M10 suspension points and feet for both floor standing and monitor use, the SRX815 is an ideal solution for musicians, bands, and DJs, concert use, public speaking, or installations such as performance venues, corporate spaces, educational facilities or houses of worship.Tunings and presets are available for Crown ITech HD and XTI 2 amps as well as dbx VENU360 signal processors.
Every detail in the SRX800 Series was purposefully designed and thought through with full consideration for its intended use. Ergonomically designed handles support an easy, non-fatiguing grip for streamlined handling. M10 suspension points, indexed feet, and pole/tripod mounts support a wide, flexible array of configurations.
JBL’s patented Differential Drive® Technology ferrite drivers incorporate 3" voice coils with lower mass ferrite magnets for reduced weight, increased power handling, exceptionally low distortion and extended low frequency response. JBL’s 2432H is the only neodymium 3" voice coil compression driver in this class, delivering very high power levels and smooth, crystal clear sound.
JBL SRX815 Applications
- Live performance systems.
- Mobile and fixed DJ systems.
- Sound system rental and tour.
- Permanent installations.