From THD Electronics and designer Andy Marshall, the Jet City PicoValve is an incredibly compact, low-wattage tonal monster. Featuring dual 12AX7 preamp and a single 6L6 power tubes, the PicoValve guitar amplifier head provides touch-sensitive and punchy cleans up to beefy, heavy Rock tones. Get the tone you want for recording or live without the unnecessary volume required to light your tubes with 50-100 watt heads. The PicoValve's output power is selectable from 5 to 2.5 watts to get just the right amount of saturation out of your amp.
Jet City PicoValve Features
- THD's Unique Topology for swapping the power tube at will
- Uses nearly al octal-based tube without rebiasing
- Single channel with Preamp and Master Volume control
- 5 watts of tube power, switchable to 2.5 watts
- Multiple speaker impedance outputs
- THD's signature steel cage design
What’s more, you can custom-tailor your Pico by swapping the power tube with nearly any octal-based tube, and there’s no re-biasing necessary. Looking to complete the package? The Pico mates perfectly with the JCA12XS for a handsome and compact micro-stack.