The Morning Glory is the go-to pedal for countless guitarists who need an overdrive that will keep up with them, reacting to the player whether they’re digging in or holding back! This is JHS’s most well-known overdrive, winning more awards and receiving more accolades than any other design. Being a transparent overdrive, it is perfect for adding some mid- to low-level grit to your crystal-clean tone, to boost a crunchy tone into thicker sustain or to add tube-like touch response to a less-than-ideal amp.
Truly Transparent Tone
The best way to explain the Morning Glory is that it delivers all the tonal and responsive nuance that your amp is missing, and nothing that your tone already has. It’s difficult describing a pedal that can be set to have little effect on your tone. So just plug into the Morning Glory overdrive for yourself. Then you’ll understand.
JHS Morning Glory V4 Overdrive Features
- Gain control sweeps from completely clean to rock ‘n’ roll
- Tame high end on brighter rigs with the side-mounted bright-cut switch
- Increased headroom and output for use as a full-frequency boost
- Switch to a more powerful sound with enhanced low end and grit
- Plug in your JHS Red Remote for switching between the two voices with the tap of your toe
- Handy LED changes from blue to red, indicating the status of the boost circuit
An update for the Morning Glory V4 is moving the original's front-mounted bright-cut switch to the side of the pedal and replacing it with a powerful boost circuit. And by pairing your Morning Glory V4 with the JHS Red Remote (sold separately), you’re able to access the boost mid-song. It’s like having two Morning Glorys in one pedalboard-friendly package.