It’s amazing how much most A/B boxes on the market can kill your tone. The JHS Mini A/B Box ensure that will never happen! Add one to your pedalboard, and you’ll find the Mini A/B is full of indispensable benefits on the gig, in the studio, or even at home. At its core, the simple footswitch design selects between a pair of 1/4 inch jacks on the left side of the unit. Hook one up and you’ll instantly be switching between amps, quickly swapping guitars between songs, using it to isolate your tuner from your signal, killing your stage sound as a mute, and more. And with its adorably tiny footprint, the Mini A/B will fit on even the most cramped pedalboards.
The do-it-all switch
How many ways you utilize the JHS Mini A/B is only limited by your necessity. While it may not be a modulation pedal or fuzz (don’t worry, we have those for you too: Mini Foot Fuzz, Emperor), you’ll be hard pressed to find a pedal you step on more than this little gem.
Convenient low-profile design
Like its name suggests, the Mini A/B is a bite-sized wonder. JHS can achieve that because of its passive design, which also means it won’t cause any tonal loss. However, JHS did choose to include a bright LED indicator, letting you know which jack is selected. Don’t need that light? Just unplug the power cable. The Mini A/B will still work just fine.
JHS Mini AB Box Features
- Instantly swap between two instruments
- Perfect for switching tones on dual-amplifier rigs
- Isolate your tuner from the signal chain, while achieving silent onstage tuning
- Leave output unplugged for a convenient mute function
- Small size is ideal for saving pedalboard space
- LED indicator tells you which 1/4 inch you have selected
- Can run perfectly without power
- Built rugged