Since the original Panther was release in 2011, JHS has shrunk it down tremendously while retaining that incredible analog delay sound. The Panther Cub V2 sees that done once again, coming in at half the size as the previous version! The tap tempo and onboard modulation make it a great addition to any pedalboard that needs the warmth and character of an analog delay. A 4-section RATIO control with settings for quarter, dotted-eighth, eighth, and triplet divisions make this an incredibly powerful device!
JHS Panther Cub V2 Analog Delay Features
100% Analog Bucket Brigade Technology
- Half the size of the Panther Cub V1 and Panther Cub V1.5
- Fully Wet Mix now available
- Gain Control to set overall volume
- Even smoother oscillation and run-away
- Active EQ, which functions at a Tilt style EQ
- 1,000ms of Delay (1 full second)
- Four 3205 Bucket Brigade Delay chips
- Onboard Modulation that stays accurate even when using Tap Tempo
- Soft-touch Tap Tempo switch
- 4-position RATIO control (1/4, 1/8, dotted 1/8, Triplets)
- True Speed LED (indicates rate of actual delay)
- Dry Out (via TRS splitter) for stereo field of sound
- Assignable Expression (control Time, Ratio, Modulation)
- Tap Input/Output allows external tap controller or tap slaving
- Even smaller Pedalboard-friendly size
- Space-saving top-mounted Input/Output jacks
- True Bypass Switching
- Standard 9V DC negative power
The Panther Cub V2 is voiced to deliver the dark and chewy repeats that analog delay fans clamor for. The Panther Cub offers you 1,000ms (one full second) of delay time! Bring in beautiful, ambient modulation with the pedal's modulation controls.
Extensive Onboard Control
Thanks to its groundbreaking feature set, the Panther Cub Delay has been one of our most intriguing pedals to date. It's not often you find an all-analog delay with onboard tap tempo and a 4-section RATIO control with settings for quarter, dotted-eighth, eighth, and triplet divisions. In fact, the original Panther Delay was the first to do it in 2011!
External Tone-shaping Power
The Panther Cub's control and tweakability extend further than what you'll find onboard. An expression pedal input can be assigned to change many of the pedal's settings on the fly. And you even have the opportunity to externally control your tap tempo and tap slave the Panther Cub to your other time-based pedals.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.