The WTF Fuzz is the fuzz for people who don't like fuzz! Get mild OD sounds all the way to crazy random octave fuzz. You can achieve sounds similar to a trumpet or trombone as made famous by Paul Trombetta, who created this circuit. Switch from dark and smooth to neutral and bright. The darkest setting works well with Vox style amps and the bright setting works well with Fender and Marshall.
J Rockett Audio Designs WTF Fuzz Guitar Pedal Features:
- Boost knob that is essentially an A/B volume in order to leave gain structures unaffected and achieve more volume for solo boosts.
- The Volume not only affects the output but the louder it is, the thicker it gets.
- The bypass switch engages the pedal
- The gain knob not only affects the amount of gain but also is critical and specific for achieving the "trombone sounds." The Gain knob, in conjunction with the WTF knob, can create some pretty crazy sounds.
- The WTF knob is the heart of the beast! You can go from a very smooth, soulful and milk OD sound all the way up to crazy, random, low octave sounds. Dial it in just right, along with the gain knob, to achieve those awesome "trombone sounds!"
- LED's indicate the bypass mode and boos volume control.