Astounding sonic clarity, the KT4 is packed with new features aimed at realistic playability and remarkable sound. An all-new bass drum kick tower features an 8-inch Bass Pad fitted with a Mylar drumhead for a natural feeling response and the 11-inch, dual-zone white drum pads are more realistic-feeling than ever. A real-time actuating, movable, three-zone, 12-inch hi-hat cymbal offers more control than ever before and the kit includes a DW3500 Hi-Hat Stand from Drum Workshop. The two 12-inch crash cymbals and extra-large 14-inch ride cymbal have bell, bow and edge programmability for robust and realistic playing.
KAT KT4 Advanced Electronic 5 Piece Drum Kit Features
- 780 studio-grade drum, cymbal, DJ, EFX and percussion sounds
- 99 total drum kits, including 55 pre-programmed kits and 44 user-programmable drum sets
- Fully programmable voice controls, including panning, individual pitch adjustment, reverb, decay, pad sensitivity control, curves, individual voice volume, midi note assignment, four-band EQ and more
- Integrated sequencer and tempo adjustment for recording
- 142 built-in play along tracks
- Integrated 7-track sequencer for recording
- Built-in Click Track
- Touch button panel for editing and reviewing sounds without striking kit pads
- Programmable 30-60 minute auto-power shutoff
- Built-in general MIDI sound card produces high-quality play-along tracks
- USB 3.0 compatible and MIDI input/output for recording and playback with computer software on PC or Mac
- 1/8-inch audio input jack to connect a CD player, MP3 player, smartphone or tablet
- Two (2) 1/4-inch output jacks plug into a PA system or console for studio recording or live performances
- 1/4-inch stereo output jack for headphones or in-ear monitors
- Input expansion jack for additional drum pad (pad pack sold separately)
- SD card slot for loading MIDI files and backing up custom user kits
- Five-piece kit with 11-inch white, dual zone drum pads
- Ultra-sensitive pads for natural dynamic tracking
- Extremely quiet pads and cymbals with a natural stick rebound and feel
- Double pedal compatible kick tower with 8-inch non-slip bass drum kick tower with white Mylar drum head
- Three fully-adjustable hideaway cymbal boom arms for flexible cymbal positioning
- Hi-hat, crash and ride cymbal pads feature three independently-programmable playable zones (bell, bow and edge)
- Silent Strike bass drum beater included for ultra-quiet playing
- Stylish and stable curved chrome rack with heavy-duty clamps for secure and precise pad positioning
- Pre-positioned rack clamps allow quick and easy setup
- Pre-labeled, one-piece cable harness
- Velcro ties keep cables neat and organized
- 16-inch floor L-rod tom arm offers a wide range of height adjustment
- Non-slip spurs and Velcro grip keep the bass drum kick tower in place
The KT4 is loaded with a huge library of over 700 sounds, all with astounding sonic clarity. Drum kit sounds include exclusively multi-sampled drum sets from leading acoustic drum makers. Snare drum sounds include a variety of popular wood, brass and steel snare drums. A hand-selected collection of professional-grade crashes, rides and hi-hats resulted in cymbal sounds with distinctive articulation, sustain and decay. LP provided the kt4’s percussion voices, raising the bar for drum module realism.
Voice controls include a selection of DSP room and hall reverbs as well as 4-bands of EQ to tailor each kit and component to fit any musical style. With the included SD memory card, you can load up to 100 play-along midi files from your own collection of compositions.
The kt4 has all the connectivity you have come to expect from a KAT kit. A pair of ¼-inch stereo output jacks accommodate direct recording and mixer amplification.
The rear panel of the kt4 module has standard MIDI in/out ports and a USB 3.0 port that plugs directly into your PC or Mac, allowing you to interface with the software of your choice.
The kt4’s stylish, curved chrome rack comes with heavy-duty black clamps and provides remarkable stability and unlimited component positioning