An extremely creative tool, the Delay Workstation combines Keeley’s unique delay and reverb patches in an incredibly small package. The Keeley Delay Workstation is a powerful, dual DSP processor delay and reverb machine.
Keeley Delay Workstation Multi Effects Pedal Features
- Two banks of eight legendary effects.
- Super Fidelity.
- Super Compact.
- The Delay Workstation has on-board tap tempo on the Delay side and external expression control on the Reverb side.
With the Delay Workstation you can combine vintage slapback and multi-head tape echoes with Spring or plate reverbs to create some instantly classic sound spaces. You can set the Delay Workstation for warm sounding analog delays and then use the chamber or hall reverbs to create a huge warm and endless space. Need rhythmic delays with some shimmer? It’s here. Always wanted to have the perfect ducking delay? One that backs out of the way until your done with your notes, then the echoes fill in. “Ducking” is a very intelligent way for clearing the clutter in a sound that would normally be overrun with delays and echoes. Wanna get twisted? Try the Pitch delay into our Flanged Reverb.
The Reverb side of the Delay Workstation contains all of the most common reverbs and some delays. The Morph control allows users to put creative twists on the reverb patches like spring tension, shimmer, and random flanging. There are two delays included in the reverb bank. You can use these to setup very cool ping-pong delays and many other creative rhythmic patterns.
Keeley Delay Workstation Effects Include:
- Slapback with reverb
- Tape Delay with tone control
- Multi-Head Echo with 3 head control
- Analog Delay with dynamic modulation
- Digital Delay with inverse dynamic modulation
- Subdivided Delay with dotted eighth, eighth, triplet, sixteenth
- Ducking with compression ratio
- Pitch Shifting delay with with octave up/down control
- Spring Reverb with tension control
- Chamber Reverb with filter control
- Hall Reverb with tone control
- Plate Reverb with tone control
- Shimmer with octave up control
- Flanged Reverb with vibrato or random modulation