Solid and durable: the M2 Microphone Cable is our most rugged cable after the high-end M5. With extra-thick jacket and Neutrik XX connectors, the M2 can handle plenty of stage action without losing its cool. And thanks to the extra-low capacitance, high conductor cross-section and polished copper spiral shield to protect against electromagnetic interference, the M2 delivers reliable superb performance.
Klotz M2 Microphone Cable Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Super flexible
- MC2000 mic cable
- 0.22 mm² cross section (AWG 24)
- High-quality copper core (99.95% pure ETP copper)
- Bare copper spiral shield
- Lead-free heavy duty PVC jacket
- Extra thick, Ø 6.5 mm, resp. 0.25 in
- Ultra-low cond. Capacitance 60 pF/m, resp. 18 pF/ft
- Successfully tested with > 25,000 bendings
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.