Klotz’s top of the line microphone cable, The M5 boasts ultra- low capacitance ensures superb sound quality even across long distances. Its double counter-rotating spiral copper shields of the Klotz MC5000 cable provides 100% protection against interference. The cable not only sounds great - it also features high mechanical durability thanks to its rugged outer jacket and moulded PVC inner jacket that provides long-term protection of the core strands and enhances crush resistance. The best of the best!
Klotz USM5XX M5 Microphone Cable Features
- Very suitable to run over long distances (up to 100m/328ft without amplification)
- High-quality copper core (99.95% pure ETP copper)
- 0.5 mm² cond. cross section (AWG 20)
- Extremely low capacitance 55 pF/m, resp. 16 pF/ft
- Successfully tested with 25,000 bendings