Designed for iPad 2nd, 3rd or 4th generation, the Konig and Meyer 19722 Stand Mount holds an iPad securely and comfortably whether on stage, in the rehearsal room or at home. The strong prismatic element with its ergonomic clamping screw allows the iPad 2 holder to be attached quickly and easily to any tubes up to 30 mm diameter. The iPad snaps in and out of the holder effortlessly. The pivoting range is second to none, allowing the user the iPad position of their choice. The swivel movement can be adjusted from free to resistant. The iPad switches rapidly between the vertical and horizontal format without slipping.
Konig and Meyer 19722 Stand Mount Features
- Compatible with stands up to 30 mm diameter
- iPad 2 is easily clipped into the holder
- Dock-connector and headphone jack are easily accessible
- Freely rotates 90°
- Can alternatively be screwed onto 3/8 inch thread connection
- Designed for iPad 2nd, 3rd or 4th generation