The In-Ear Metronome is a unique style of metronome that you use by wearing it directly in your ear. Since the speaker unit fits directly in your ear, it's useful not only for personal practice with any instrument, but also when you want to hear an accurate rhythm without being drowned out by the sounds of your surroundings, such as if you are practicing while surrounded by high-volume instruments.
The tempo setting range is a generous 30--252 bpm, and a wide variety of beats and rhythms are provided. In spite of its ultra-small sized body, the In-Ear Metronome provides approximately 200 hours of continuous operation using a coin-type lithium battery. The In-Ear Metronome also includes a well-cushioned ear pad and a carrying case that neatly stores the In-Ear Metronome.
Korg IE1M In Ear Metronome Features
- Practice your instrument while listening to the rhythm directly in your ear
- Tempo ranges from 30-252 beats per minute
- A wide variety of unique tempo, beat & rhythm settings
- Comfortably and securely fits a variety of ear shapes
- 200 hours of battery life; Ear pad and carrying case included