Fully-programmable, the Monologue is a true-analog monophonic synth. Based on the minilogue, the Monologue has been re-designed and re-voiced to be unlike any other mono synth on the market.
Korg Monologue Analog Synthesizer Features
- Fully programmable analogue monophonic synth.
- Sound redesigned for monophonic synthesis.
- Micro-tuning breakds down the western musical conventions and provides a richer tonal pallet.
- Real time sequence edits, motion sequencing.
- Solid build: aluminum panel, bolted metal shaft pots, rubber coated knobs.
- Oscilloscope for visual feedback.
- Battery Powered for synthesis on the go.
- Lightweight and small footprint.
- Sync in/ out for jamming with other products such as Volcas and Electribes.
The Monologue offers the same great look and feel as the minilogue, with a curved aluminum panel, wood back, and solid potentiometers/knobs. 25-note E-to-E keyboard. Why E-to-E as opposed to traditional C-to-C? Bass!!
Features a 2-pole filter and dedicated drive circuit for added tone shaping; more bite and greater sonic depth, 16 step sequencer buttons across the panel for easier sequencer editing and Micro tuning – This is totally new, and allows the user to create custom scales with detunes per note. This creates amazingly organic and vintage analog sounds and sequences. EDM legend APHEX TWIN consulted on this feature, and created a number of sounds and sequences based on them. That same awesome oscilloscope screen from minilogue! Battery-powered option – can run on 6 x AA.Note:
Ground shipping only. Item cannot be shipped air.