The Korg Pitch Clip Chromatic Low Profile Tuner boasts fast pitch detection and processing, and a detection range from A0 to C8, the Korg pitch clip outperforms many of the clip on tuners on the market today. Korg has located the battery compartment in the clip itself allowing the display unit to be discreet, lightweight, and easy to handle. The Korg pitch clip's high contrast LED display can be inverted to make sure you have clear visibility when mounted in front of or behind the headstock on any instrument. It can be used with classical guitars, electric basses, ukuleles to name a few. You can use the Korg pitch clip for up to 17 hours using one CR2032 battery; it includes an auto power off function that helps preserves the battery life.
The Korg Pitch Clip Chromatic Low Profile Tuner Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- A compact, lightweight, and discreet clip on style chromatic tuner
- An easy to use display reverse to ensure easy viewing when mounted on either side of the headstock
- Highly accurate and ultra-responsive, offers a wide detection range
- Clear, bright, and easy to read LED display
- Reliable, highly stable clip design
- Auto power off extends battery life
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.