Designed for the golfer, the StrokeRhythm is an ultra-small metronome that fits in your ear like an earphone.
Korg SR1G StrokeRhythm Metronome for Golf Features
- Practice your swing while listening to the rhythm directly in your ear
- Tempo ranges from 30-252 beats per minute
- A wide range of tempo and beat settings to match the rhythm of your swing
- 200 hours of battery life; Includes ear pad and carrying case
- Comfortably and securely fits a variety of ear shapes
Improving your form is of course an important aspect of improving your golf swing, but it's also critically important to practice regularizing the tempo and rhythm of your swing. Practice with the StrokeRhythm to ensure that your swing always maintains a steady tempo and rhythm. By practicing your swing while listening to the beat directly in your ear, you can stabilize your rhythm and improve your swing.
You can also choose from a wide range of tempo and beat settings to find a swing rhythm that's right for you. The jog switch allows smooth tempo adjustment, and a unique mechanism holds the unit securely in your ear. The StrokeRhythm provides approximately 200 hours of continuous operation using a coin-type lithium battery and also includes an ear pad and carrying case.