The SyncMetronome is an ultra-miniature metronome that fits easily in your ear. It lets you hear the metronome sound directly in your ear without being drowned out by surrounding noises. It can also synchronize the tempo via infrared, providing the ideal way for multiple people in a brass band or marching band to share the same tempo during practice. Tempo synchronization is easy; just click two SyncMetronome units together and press the sync button.
There's no limit to the number of units that can be synchronized. With a variety of beats and rhythms, it’s compact yet also provides a full complement of basic metronome functionality. Change the tempo easily with the jog switch while a unique fitting mechanism keeps the unit securely in your ear. The SyncMetronome provides approximately 100 hours of continuous operation using a coin-type lithium battery and also includes a well-cushioned ear pad and a carrying case.
Korg SY1M Sync Metromone Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Practice your instrument while listening to the rhythm directly in your ear
- Infrared tempo synchronization, ideal for multi-person practice sessions
- Tempo ranges from 30-252 beats per minute
- A wide variety of unique tempo, beat and rhythm settings
- Comfortably and securely fits a variety of ear shapes
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.