KRK's ROKIT 10-3 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitor offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1-inch soft dome tweeter, a 4-inch midrange driver and 10-inch glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 30 kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response.
The proprietary tri-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 113dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling, the rotatable midrange module allows flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 10-3 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration.
Being a true mid-field solution and also the largest monitor of the ROKIT Family, the KRK ROKIT 10-3 G3 will deliver large scale studio performance paired with ample headroom and tight bass tuning.
KRK RP103G3 Rokit G3 10" 3-Way Powered Studio Monitor Features
- Tri-amped class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging
- 1-inch Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35 kHz
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, 1/4 inch, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface