KRK's Rokit 4 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitor offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1-inch soft dome tweeter and 4-inch glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35 kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 102dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position.
Included in the KRK RP4G3NA PAK Starter Package:
- 2 KRK Rokit 4 Generation 3 Powered Studio Monitors
- Nano Patch Plus Studio Monitor Controller
- 2x Isolation Pads: 6.5" x 11" x 1.5" (170mm x 300mm x 40mm)
- 2 XLR male to XLR female cables (3m)
- 2 XLR to TRS cables (3m)
The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 4 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration. The ROKIT 4 is the most compact solution of the KRK ROKIT series, perfect to fit smaller rooms and any desktop application.
KRK Rokit 4 G3 Powered Studio Monitor Features
- Bi-amped class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging
- 1-inch Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35 kHz
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, 1/4-inch, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface
KRK Systems is one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors. In their state of the art design facility, KRK engineers create products that deliver natural and balanced spectral response with low distortion and superior imaging. KRK Studio Monitors have been the professional’s choice of recording engineers and artists for mixing and mastering hit records around the globe, as they need to hear every nuance of the audio being reproduced.
KRK ROKIT Generation 3 monitors continue in this design philosophy. Regardless of your musical style, genre, or particular mixing needs, whether you seek for a compact solution, a well-refined nearfield monitor, or even midfield reference, KRK ROKITs deliver.