The Kramer Vanguard Electric Guitar is loaded for action, dressed to kill, and ready to rock. The Vanguard guitar packs all the features required to evoke full-metal mayhem, with a tone classic rockers can appreciate, and a playability to keep the swiftest shredders tooling for hours. With two Alnico humbuckers, a licensed Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo, and a body shape styled in an offset V ‘shark fin’, the Kramer Vanguard definitely takes no prisoners. With a smooth-feel satin neck with thorn inlays, this guitar looks as mean as it sounds.
Kramer Vanguard Electric Guitar Features
- Solid alder body
- Maple neck with slim, fast neck profile
- Two Alnico V humbucking pickups
- Recessed Floyd Rose double-locking vibrato unit
- One master volume control with treble-bleed, one tone control with push/pull coil taps, and a three-way toggle
- Fast, slim neck profile, 24 easily accessible frets, and a 12-degree fingerboard radius
Looks and features don't matter much without the right tonewoods to back it all up, and the Kramer Vanguard starts with some of the best. Its body is crafted from solid alder, a resonant, well-balanced hardwood with firm lows and musical highs. Its bolt-on neck is carved from hard maple with a rosewood fingerboard. It is built to the 25 1/2 inch scale length that many shredders prefer, which offers tight, thumping lows and shimmering harmonics.