The 0760M set was used on virtually every Motown gold record in the 1960s. Donald “Duck” Dunn used the same strings on countless recordings with Otis Redding and Booker T. & the MG’s. They’re the fullest and deepest sounding bass strings ever made.
La Bella 0760M Deep Talkin' Bass Strings 1954 Stainless Flat Wound Features
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound strings constructed with thick cores to produce full, deep, vintage tone
- Tension: Heavy
- String Gauges: .052, .073, .095, .110
- Standard Long Scale Set
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
- All standard bass sets are LONG scale length (37.25? distance from ball-end to silk i.e. “wound length”). Only the silk portion of the silk should wrap around the tuning post.
- This particular set is NOT suitable for basses with bridges that require strings to pass through the body of the instrument.