Since the 50s and 60s, La Bella's DEEP TALKIN' BASS Stainless Steel Flat Wounds have been the choice of professional bass players and continue to be the standard for the best sounding Flat Wounds on the market.
La Bella 760FM Deep Talkin' Bass Flat Wound Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound; hand-polished for incredibly smooth finish
- Medium Tension
- String Gauges: .049, .069, .089, .109
- Standard Long Scale Set
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
- All standard bass sets are LONG scale length (37.25" distance from ball-end to silk i.e. "wound length"). Only the silk portion of the silk should wrap around the tuning post.
- This particular set is NOT suitable for basses with bridges that require strings to pass through the body of the instrument.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.