Since the 50s and 60s, La Bella's DEEP TALKIN' BASS Stainless Steel Flat Wounds have been the choice of professional bass players and continue to be the standard for the best sounding Flat Wounds on the market.
La Bella 760FL-B Deep Talkin' 5 String Bass Strings Features
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound; hand-polished for incredibly smooth finish
- 5-String Set; Light Tension
- String Gauges: .043, .060, .082, .104, .128T
- Standard Long Scale Se
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
- All standard bass sets are LONG scale length (37.25" distance from ball-end to silk i.e. "wound length"). Only the silk portion of the silk should wrap around the tuning post.
- This particular set is NOT suitable for basses with bridges that require strings to pass through the body of the instrument.