Amazing tone shaping and impressive gain on tap makes the Laney IRT15H Ironheart Guitar Amplifier Head an absolute beast both on stage and in the studio. The single channel design features full EQ and switchable pre-boost for a huge range of possible tonal flavors. The speaker emulated record out allows the Laney IRT15H tube to record both silently, for late night recording sessions or in live situations. Tube compliments include 2 x EL84 power tubes and 3 x ECC83 preamp tubes.
Laney IRT15H Ironheart Guitar Amp Head Features
Which Wattage? You choose!
- 15 watts total all tube power
- Two inputs: 15 watt input and <1 watt input for different volume but same tone
- Speaker emulated record out for silent recording
- Metal chassis and a menacing red glow when turned on
- 2 x EL84 power tubes and 3 x ECC83 preamp tubes
- Includes gig bag
Using the unique input options of 15W or <1W you can decide just how much volume you want. Plug into the 15W input and get 15 watts RMS – if you want less output but don’t want to loose your tone – no problem, simply plug into the <1W options and get exactly that – your great tone at less than 1 Watt output.