SLS takes all the tone, power and flexibility bass players have come to expect from NEXUS and packages it into an ultraportable amp.
Laney Nexus SLS Bass Amplifier Head Features
- Hybrid Tube Bass Amplifier. "Loaded with a high voltage ECC83 tube for natural tube warmth and compression, along with a wide dynamic range, forming the source of the NEXUS-SLS tone".
- Up to 500 watts of controllable sound dynamics from power amplifier and tube stage. With adjustable cabinet impedance matech, a wide range of cabinets can be used without fear of overload.
- Ease of use with simple ergonomic fascia layout.
- Onboard (Laney desiged) high quality digital bass effects for sound enhancement.
- USB-DAW connection facility with Re-Amp for all your recording requirements.
- Effects loop for outboard processor intergration.
- Compressor, Tilt, Touch functions.
- Professional balanced DI facilities to connect to any PA desk.
- Headphone output for silent practice.
- Auxiliary input for backing tracks.
- Full protection against load errors or over temperature with fast auto reset.
- Built-in automatic fan cooling in high ambient temperatures.
- Universal mains input for worldwide usage without the need to change anything except your power cord.
- Small, rugged, all steel, light weight.
Featuring all the standout features of the NEXUS-SL such as the amazingly powerful TILT EQ system and the unique feel of the TOUCH control the NEXUS-SLS offers a myriad of pro spec features.
This is a bass head designed with the player in mind, putting your mind at rest from the moment you plug in, and at a mere 4.5kg, very competitive and reasonable pricing it won’t break your back or your bank!
We live in a day and age where the home studio is a near essential for the modern player and the incredible T-USB option on the Nexus SLS lets you connect right into your computer and becomes the digital interface between you and your music. Alongside the T-USB function there is the standard Jack input (HI & LO), D.I, Headphones, Mini Jack, FX Loop, Tuner, Footswitch and Output Loudspeaker.