Move some serious air with the Laney NEXUS-SLS112. Designed with the bass player in mind, The NEXUS SLS-112 features a fully loaded NEXUS pre amp with everything you’ve come to expect from a true top flight pro product.
Laney Nexus SLS112 Bass Combo Amplifier Features
- Hybrid Tube Bass Amplifier. "Loaded with a high voltage ECC83 tube for natural tube warmth and compression, along with a wide dynamice range, forming the source of the NEXUS-SLS tone".
- Up to 500 watts of controllable sound dynamics from power amplifier and tube stage. With adjustable cabinet impedance matech, a wide range of cabinets can be used without fear of overload.
- Ease of use with simple ergonomic fascia layout.
- Onboard (Laney desiged) high quality digital bass effects for sound enhancement.
- USB-DAW connection facility with Re-Amp for all your recording requirements.
- Effects loop for outboard processor intergration.
- Compressor, Tilt, Touch functions.
- Professional balanced DI facilities to connect to any PA desk.
- Headphone output for silent practice.
- Auxiliary input for backing tracks.
- Full protection against load errors or over temperature with fast auto reset.
- Built-in automatic fan cooling in high ambient temperatures.
- Universal mains input for worldwide usage without the need to change anything except your power cord.
- Lightweight, but heavy duty plywood cabinet.
- TUFF STUFF finish - an extremely tough, ultra durable polyurethane coating. Built to deal with the rigors of life on the road.
- 12" lightweight Neodymium driver.
- 1" compression driver with switchable On/Off and Hi/Lo controls.
- Unique tilt mechanism to target the sound.
- Sturdy metal corner handles coupled with lightweight construction makes carrying the NEXUS_SLS112 a breeze!
- Convenient storage area at the rear for cables, pedal, etc.
The NEXUS SLS-112 features a fully loaded NEXUS pre amp – with everything you’ve come to expect from a true top flight pro product.
This is a bass combo designed with the player in mind, putting your mind at rest from the moment you plug in, and at 19.5kg plus very competitive and reasonable pricing it won’t break your back or your bank!
We live in a day and age where the home studio is a near essential for the modern player and the incredible T-USB option on the Nexus SLS lets you connect right into your computer and becomes the digital interface between you and your music. Alongside the T-USB function there is the standard Jack input (HI & LO), D.I, Headphones, Mini Jack, FX Loop, Tuner, Footswitch and Output Loudspeaker.
Featuring all the standout features of the NEXUS SL such as the amazingly powerful TILT EQ system and the unique feel of the TOUCH control the NEXUS SLS offers a myriad of pro spec features.