The Latin Percussion 150 Glow In Dark Cyclops Tambourine is an eye catching addition to LP’s popular Cyclops tambourine series. The frame of this special tambourine is made with a material that glows in the dark! Like all LP Cyclops Tambourines they have a comfortable ergonomic design for natural arm and wrist motion and also feature nickel-plated steel alloy jingles that project a crisp, bright sound.
The Tambourine's glow can be recharged with either direct natural sunlight or artificial light. The instrument's fluorescent properties allow it to glow brightly when exposed to blacklight.
Latin Percussion 150 Glow In Dark Cyclops Tambourine Features
- Most ergonomically designed, comfortable, and durable tambourine ever produced
- Unique patented shape has been designed especially for natural arm and wrist motions to offer greater playing ease in all situations
- Last up to five times longer than other tambourines
- Nickel-plated steel alloy jingles produce a bright sound that projects
- Patented jingle pinning system keeps the jingles in place
- Mountable models use LP's forged eye-bolt assembly for secure placement on 3/8 inch diameter rods or hi-hat stand pull rods