Now featuring Class D amplification, the Maui 28 G2 provides more power and punch to your performance with a lighter weight design. The line array design, BEM-optimized waveguides and innovative DynX® DSP technology by LD Systems results in distortion-free high definition sound with uniform dispersion and maximum coverage to your audience.
LD Systems Maui 28 G2 Compact Column PA System Features
- All-in-one column speaker for PA and monitor applications
- 2,000 watts peak Class-D system power offer high performance with a low weight
- Powerful bass reproduction with 2 x 8" woofers
- Balanced mids thanks to the 16 x 3" full-range speakers
- Precise and silky highs with 2 x 1" high-frequency drivers
- Increased range and wider coverage through the array arrangement
- Wide and even dispersion pattern through a BEM-optimised tweeter wave guide
- Distortion-free sound even at the highest volume thanks to LD Systems DynX® DSP technology
- Full control through a 4-channel mixer including Bluetooth® Stereo Audio Streaming
- Two-piece column for compact transport
- Secure plug-and-play connection thanks to the wireless multi-pin mechanism
- A wide range of application options through dismountable columns
- Easy operation with presets for mono or stereo configuration
- Optional accessories for installation and transport
A complete sound system to carry in one go along with your instrument: that’s the MAUI 28 G2. Simply put the two column elements in the padded shoulder bag, grab the subwoofer with one hand and your guitar or keyboard with the other. Assembling the all-in-one PA and monitoring system with its custom plug-and-play multipin connectors is just as easy. The MAUI 28 G2 delivers unmatched audio quality and astonishing coverage from a compact, elegant package. It has been engineered with years of experience in column systems to provide a user-friendly solution for medium sized gigs and installations.
The MAUI 28 G2 sports a complement of two 8” woofers, sixteen 3” fullrange transducers and dual 1” neodymium compression drivers. Producing a punchy low end, balanced midrange and silky smooth highs, they are driven by a lightweight Class D power stage with a mighty 2,000 watts peak output. LD Systems’ DynX® DSP technology ensures top performance and distortion-free audio at all times. It includes a multiband limiter to prevent clipping, EQ, a compressor and a 3-way crossover for perfect time alignment.
The line array configuration of the MAUI 28 G2 results in extended coverage, high feedback resistance and extra wide dispersion that lets you perform without the need for separate monitors. The high frequency drivers’ waveguide has been designed using BEM, the numerical modeling of sound radiation and propagation. It reduces floor and ceiling reflections, effectively eliminates side lobes and achieves a uniform pattern so your audience hears you the same from front to back row.
The MAUI 28 G2 puts you in control with a built-in 4-channel mixer, system presets for mono or stereo setup and Bluetooth audio streaming. If you’re a singer-songwriter, solo entertainer, DJ or play in a small combo you’ll appreciate extraordinary audio performance and convenient portability. The column and sub can be placed apart making the system highly flexible and a great choice for installed sound applications, as well. With a selection of smart transport accessories and dedicated mounting hardware the MAUI 28 G2 is a comprehensive solution down to the smallest details.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.