Whether on stage or in the studio, the MTP 340 CMS condenser delivers outstanding vocals with unsurpassed clarity. The uniform cardioid pickup pattern ensures noise-free transmission, with essential sound sources being effectively isolated while unwanted feedback and background noise are eliminated.
The MTP 340 CMS with a convenient on/off switch is a quality condenser vocal microphone with a thin diaphragm back-electret capsule which brings a high level of sonic detail to demanding vocal applications. The MTP 340 CMS microphones rugged construction and hardened steel-mesh grille ensure trouble-free handling on stage and in the studio.
Lewitt Audio MTP 340 CMS Vocal Condenser Microphone Features
- Frequency response shaped specifically for vocal applications
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern for minimum off-axis coloration
- High gain before feedback
- Easily withstands high sound pressure levels
- Effective integrated acoustic pop and windshield offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance
- Highly durable, black all-metal construction, optimized for rough daily touring routine
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Convenient, recessed on/off slide switch
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box including MTP 40 MCs shock mount and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
- Top applications
Lead and background vocals
Live and studio applications