The Lexicon MX200 has a user interface that is equally at ease in the studio or a concert hall, with a unique VST software interface via USB connection to recording programs, offering high flexibility and the classic Lexicon sound. In the studio, you no longer have to compromise between the instant control of plug-in effects and the warm, complex depth of a dedicated hardware-based processor. The MX200 acts as a hardware plug-in within any VST-compatible workstation environment. In live performance, its intuitive front panel design indicates which 2 effects are active and provides control for each 24-bit processor. 99 carefully-crafted factory presets offer stunning reverbs and effects (including dbx dynamics algorithms), with 99 programmable slots. The MX200 delivers Lexicon’s world-class effects in a neat, single rack-space package, along with a unique VST user interface and convenient USB connection.
Lexicon MX200 Features
Lexicon MX200 Effects
- 16 legendary Lexicon reverbs
- Lexicon delays & modulation effects
- dbx Dynamics
- Dual-Processor design
- 4 Routing Configurations:
- Dual Mono
- Dual Stereo (Parallel)
- Mono Split
- 99 Factory and 99 User Programs
- USB zHardware Plug-In Feature
- VST and Audio Units Plug-In Software
- MX-Edit Editor/Librarian Software
- SPDIF Digital Input & Output
- 24 bit, 48kHz Sample Rate
- Small Hall
- Large Hall
- Small Plate
- Large Plate
- Vocal Hall
- Vocal Plate
- Drum Hall
- Drum Plate
- Studio Delay
- Digital Delay
- Tape Delay
- Pong Delay
- Mod Delay
- Reverse Delay
Two Processors. Two Unique Applications. One Rack Space. 32 Legendary Lexicon Effects. Endless Possibilities.
- Tremolo / Pan
- Pitch Shift
Whether you’re looking for raw processing power with instant front-panel access for live performance, or seeking rich, smooth and complex processing algorithms in the studio, Lexicon brings the best of both worlds together in the MX200 Dual Reverb/Effects Processor. Designed with both live sound reinforcement and home recording in mind, MX200 features the deep, rich reverb and effects algorithms that built the Lexicon legend, and adds increased versatility with specialty effects and dbx dynamics. Each of the 32 stunning reverbs and effects – and their parameters – are all instantly accessible within a single button push or knob turn on the intelligently designed front panel without wading through bank after bank of tedious menus. Add powerful Editor/Librarian and VST / Audio Units software, and bring 35 years of Lexicon heritage to your desktop.
In the studio, advances in computer-based recording have led many engineers to value the instant control and heads-up use of plug-in effects – but many still yearn for the rich, complex sound found in a dedicated hardware processor. Now, Lexicon provides a USB interface with intuitive cross-platform VST and Audio Unit plug-in windows, allowing the MX200 to function as a hardware plug-in
– recognized and functioning within VST and Audio Units-compatible DAWs as a plug-in effect, but still operating as a dedicated hardware unit. This unique USB plug-in feature allows users to easily control the MX200 in their computer-based recordings within the graphical interface that appears in the recording application like a plug-in, with full automation and recall features. Now software-based recording engineers can stay focused on the heart of their studio – the application window of their recording software. A powerful cross-platform Editor/Librarian software package is included as well. MX-Edit lets you create, edit, compare, save and load reverb and effects programs for use with your MX200 on your Mac or Windows XP computer.
Those using the MX200 in the live arena will appreciate its intuitive front panel layout, with an Active Reverb/Effects Matrix that constantly displays which two of the 32 available effects are active, and all functions available within a single button-push turn of a knob. Dual independent processor control areas with dedicated Effects Select, Tempo, Bypass and three parameter control knobs provide instant access with precise and meaningful control over the most critical parameters for the selected effect. Parameter change LEDs illuminate to indicate any change from the 99 meticulously crafted Factory or 99 User Programs. Choose from fi ve digitally-recorded audio samples to Audition the selected effects.
Either way you choose to use the MX200 – live or in the studio – you can choose two legendary Lexicon reverbs and effects at once in one of four flexible routing options including: Dual Mono, Cascade, Dual Stereo (Parallel), or Mono Split. Featuring 99 carefully crafted Factory programs, and 99 User programs that allow you to create your own legendary effects. Front panel controls include Input Level, Mix 1 and Mix 2 Wet/Dry controls, Routing button, independent Tempo, Bypass and 3 control knobs for each Processor, Program Select knob, Audition button (to preview the selected effect) and Store button.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.