AMPLIFi TT from Line 6 is a tabletop multi-effect that transforms any room into a jam space so you can play, practice and record guitar more easily than ever. Launch the AMPLIFi Remote app and start jamming to the music you love—in your home, office, dorm room or anywhere in between.
Play through over 200 award-winning amps and effects, instantly match the tones of your favorite guitarists, turn your stereo into a streaming speaker system, and more. With AMPLIFi TT, you’ll be able to turn on the music and rock out anytime you have a free moment.
Line 6 AMPLIFi TT Amp/Effects Modeler Processor Features
AMPLIFi® Remote 2.6, the newest version offers guitarists:
- Turn any Hi-Fi or powered speaker system into a guitar amp
- Stream your music library over Bluetooth
- Jam with the included AMPLIFi Remote 2.6 app for iOS and Android
- Remote app matches guitar tones to songs in your music library
- Record with your computer using over 200 amps and effects
- Tap into the Line 6 tones used on hundreds of hit records
- 70+ guitar amps, 100+ effects and 20+ speaker cabinets
- Up to 8 simultaneous effects
- Bluetooth streaming audio (works with Android, iOS, Mac, PC)
- AMPLIFi Remote app for iOS and Android—share, rate and store tones
- Access 4 tones from the front panel, plus tap tempo and tuner
- Wirelessly control every detail of your guitar rig
- 100 onboard presets
- 1/4 inch Guitar input and 1/8 inch Stereo Aux input
- 1/4 inch, RCA and TOSLINK outputs
- 1/4 inch Headphone output
- FBV and USB connections
- USB recording
- AMPLIFi Remote 2.6 app for iOS and Android
- Remotely control amp parameters to dial in your sound
- Automatic tone matching instantly provides the perfect tones for jamming with songs in your music library
- Access thousands of tones online
- Share and rate tones in the cloud
- Backup and store unlimited presets in the cloud
- Share tones via Twitter and Facebook
- Made for iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad AirTM, iPad miniTM with Retina, iPad (4th generation), iPad miniTM, iPod touch (5th generation), compatible Android devices running OS v4.2 or better
Enjoy guitar jam sessions on your home stereo
- Studio-quality backing tracks recorded with real musicians
- Custom tones to accompany each jam track genre
- Comprehensive firmware update for optimized performance
Connect the AMPLIFi TT guitar processor to your stereo or home theater and you’ll instantly have a great-sounding guitar amp and Bluetooth streaming speaker system. Plug in and rock out during boring TV commercials. Jam to your favorite riffs between calls at work. Play along with songs in your music library. Or just crank the volume on your favorite album at the end of a long day. AMPLIFi TT gives you more ways than ever to enjoy the music you love.
Great tone. Wireless music. On iOS and Android
The AMPLIFi Remote app for iOS and Android puts unlimited tonal possibilities at your fingertips—and integrates wireless music into your digital world in new ways. Simply pick a song from your music library and automatically get matching guitar tone selections. Join a huge online community of guitarists, and access thousands of tones in the cloud. AMPLIFi Remote lets you control every aspect of your amp and effects directly from your iOS or Android device.
Play and Record with 200+ Amps and Effects
With AMPLIFi TT, it’s never been easier or more fun to jam and record with amazing guitar tone. Featuring loads of DSP, the AMPLIFi TT guitar effects processor delivers amp modeling with incredible sound quality. Instantly dial up more than 200 incredible amps and effects. Choose from thousands of presets—including the Line 6 tones heard on hundreds of hit records. Plus, with super low-latency monitoring and easy standalone operation, AMPLIFi TT offers a much more satisfying and realistic guitar recording experience than ordinary tone plugs-ins and apps.
AMPLIFi Remote for iOS and Android
AMPLIFi Remote delivers an intuitive and deep tone editing experience that puts you in control of your sound. Adjust every aspect of your tone and effects directly from your iOS or Android device. Easily create and modify your own tones based on more than 200 legendary amps and effects. You can instantly recall your custom tones and access unlimited presets. The AMPLIFi experience gives you unprecedented control over your sound—nothing else comes close.
Revolutionary Tone-Matching Technology
Innovative Line 6 tone-matching technology takes the work out of dialing in the perfect tone, and enables you to match the tone of your favorite guitarist in an instant. Select any song in your music library, and AMPLIFi automatically provides matching tone selections via the cloud. Experience the world’s most legendary guitar tones—at the ready.
Sometimes a tone can get even better when tweaked to match the specifics of a particular guitar and playing style. Using the AMPLIFi Remote editor, you can easily dial it in the tone to your liking and share the improved version to the cloud; when a new tone is shared, others in the community will see it in their tonematch results. If they like it they’ll vote it up in the ranking, and you’ll have made your contribution to the world of ROCK!
Tap into an online community of peers and artists
With a huge cloud community of guitarists uploading their best patches, AMPLIFi Remote provides a unique and powerful resource for finding tones. Within the cloud community, you can rate your favorite tones, upload your own—and even share tones via Facebook and Twitter.
At the same time, you can build your musical network by connecting with other musicians and fans. The AMPLIFi cloud automatically keeps all your devices up to date and synchronized. You can store an unlimited number of presets in the cloud—and access them anywhere.
As you rate and favorite guitar tones in the cloud, AMPLIFi starts to learn your tastes and delivers a unique set of tone match results based on how you’ve rated and favorite tones. But if you want something completely different, AMPLIFi has you covered.
For example, let’s say you want to shred over a classical track, but the crystal-clean acoustic tone on the recording isn’t what you’re looking for. You can favorite a killer shred tone, and the app will automatically load it every time you play that classical track.