Proven on stages worldwide, Line 6 digital wireless technology delivers industry-leading audio specs and the lowest-available latency. Relay G70 builds on that legacy to offer next-generation performance, unmatched sound quality and unprecedented flexibility for guitarists. Plug right into the locking 1/4 inch input on the transmitter—no special cables required.
Easily add additional transmitters and instantly switch between instruments, complete with programmable presets for signal routing, levels and more. Featuring rugged metal construction and 8+ hours of battery life (with 50+ hours of standby time), Relay provides tried-and-true performance from stage to studio.
Line 6 Relay G70 Digital Wireless Guitar Pedal System Features
Cable Tone, Wireless Freedom
- Industry-leading audio quality proven on stages worldwide
- Locking 1/4 inch guitar input on transmitter—no special cables required
- Tour-grade metal transmitter and receiver for lasting reliability
- Lossless 24-bit digital signal for uncompromised tone
- High-resolution signal with <1.5ms latency for studio and stage
- 24-bit/48kHz uncompressed digital transmission
- Best-in-class DAC and ADC converters provide super-low-noise transmission (better than 120dB dynamic range)
- Receiver accommodates multiple transmitters, with footswitch selection and switch guitars with ease
- Programmable scenes allow you to select signal input source, gain, Cable Tone and output routing for multiple instruments
- Select any combination of the two 1/4 inch outputs and one XLR-DI output for each instrument
- 8+ hours of battery life with 50+ hours of standby time
- Breakthrough low latency (<1.5ms from analog input to analog output)
- Built-in, calibrated, quad-antenna array with advanced dual receiver topology
- Auxiliary 1/4 inch input jack on receiver for plugging in directly without re-patching
- Onboard tuner and dedicated tuner 1/4 inch output
- High-quality XLR direct output with ground lift ensures consistent audio performance when connecting directly to the board or a modeler
With super-wide dynamic range, best-in-class converters and the lowest latency of any digital wireless system, Relay G70 is designed for tone snobs and high-gain players alike. While other wireless systems employ perceptual coding and compression, only Line 6 digital wireless systems transmit your tone without compromise.
Support for Multiple Instruments
Relay G70 supports multiple transmitters, so you can handle a variety of guitar setups and changes—without any hassle. Programmable presets make it easy to select signal routing, levels and any combination of 1/4 inch and XLR outputs for each instrument. It’s the easiest way to incorporate multiple guitars into your set.
Made of Rugged Metal
Relay G70 is built to withstand anything—drops, kicks, stomps, you name it. The metal construction provides tour-grade durability from stage to studio. Simply choose the model that’s right for your setup—Relay G70 stompbox fits perfectly on your pedalboard. And unlike other wireless systems, Relay G70 transmitters feature a 1/4 inch locking input, so no special cables are required.