Proven on stages worldwide, Line 6® digital wireless technology delivers industry-leading audio specs and the lowest-available latency.
Line 6 TB516G Digital Wireless Guitar Transmitter Features
- Industry-leading audio quality proven on stages worldwide
- Locking 1/4” guitar input—no special cables required
- Use multiple transmitters and switch guitars with ease
- Tour-grade metal construction for lasting reliability
- Lossless 24-bit digital signal for uncompromised tone
- High-resolution signal with <1.5ms latency for studio and stage
Relay® G70 and G75 systems build on that legacy to offer next-generation performance, unmatched sound quality and unprecedented flexibility for guitarists. The Relay TB516 G transmitter enables you to expand your Relay G70 or G75 system and easily switch between instruments—complete with programmable presets for signal routing, levels and more. You can also plug right into the locking ¼” input, no special cables required. Featuring all-new rugged metal construction and 8+ hours of battery life (with up to 70 hours of standby time), Relay provides tried-and-true performance from stage to studio.