The iOxmount is a flexible and secure way to magnetically attach your phone or tablet to your microphone stand. The iOxBoom is a combination of the iOxMount magnetic tablet mount and an 18” Xtra Boom.
Latch Lake iOxBoom Magnetic Tablet Mount with 18" Xtra Boom Features
- 2” Steel Ball with 5/8”-27 threads
- Neodymium magnet with molded plastic core to move around the steel ball in any position
- Self-adhesive steel discs to attach to your tablet or case
- Maximum tablet size (including case) 12” diagonally, max weight 2 lbs
- Quick Release lever locks for all adjustment points, all used to clamp metal-on-metal for maximum hold and durability. These locks ensure, hands down, the strongest hold possible with the least amount of frustration. Tension is adjustable via a thumbscrew when the lever is opened enabling users to set it as they desire.
- A 3" disc brake design is used to hold the tablet in place. When the lever is opened, the 18” long 5/8" Tube can be moved forward and backward, can rotate 360°, or used to spin onto the mic clip or tablet mount.
- Attaches to any round tube with a diameter between 5/8"- 1 3/16".
Both Utilizes hardened steel tubes and anodized aluminum components for maximum durability. Both Made in the USA.
Compatible with most portable devices of today, and more importantly, tomorrow. The mount features a smooth steel ball that screws onto any 5/8"-27 thread (standard US microphone threads) in place of the mic clip. It includes two steel self-adhesive stickers (iOadapts), that you apply to your approved devices or their cases. The magnet can be positioned anywhere on the outside of the ball, allowing you to view your tablet at any required angle or position.
The Xtra Boom is Latch Lake's go-to product for adding more than one microphone to a stand, including mic arrays and tricky mic placements. It continues the use of our Lever Lock system, which provides quick and simple adjustments. These locks ensure, hands down, the strongest hold possible with the least amount of frustration. You can even customize their tension to your precise needs! All adjustment points feature metal-on-metal contact points, ensuring your mic will stay where you put it.
When the single lever lock is opened, adjusting the extension, orientation and spin of the boom are all possible. When closed, all positions will be locked firmly in place. It will attach to any round tube with a diameter ranging from 5/8" to 1 3/16".
This mount is great for sheet music, lyrics, viewing video for ADR and post, controlling your DAW from the performance area, as an instrument, effects, filming video, taking pictures, running your own monitor mixes, running your metronome, controlling your lights and much more! Wherever you use your tabliet or phone, the iOxboom will hold it.