Featuring the world's strongest boom clutch and innovative lever lock system, the micKing 1100 is built to provide pro functionality in a portable package. The MK1100 stand combines the micKing's stellar strength and reputation with the portability of a tripod.
Latch Lake MicKing 1100 Heavy Duty Tripod Microphone Boom Stand Features
- Quick Release lever locks for all adjustment points, all used to clamp metal-on-metal for maximum hold and durability. These locks ensure, hands down, the strongest hold possible with the least amount of frustration. Tension is adjustable via a thumbscrew when the lever is opened enabling users to set it as they desire.
- Our patented boom clutch features nearly 16 square inches of clamp-able surface area. This provides the maximum coefficient of friction for that unstoppable hold that micKing booms are so well known for.
- Precision ram formed mounting point makes this the lightest possible thread execution, removing unnecessary weight from the end of the boom.
? Patent pending Symmetric Torque Tripod base features all new folding 1" solid core legs giving you the distinctive stability all micKings are known for with a portable touch.
- Patent-pending stacking counterweights - The 1100 comes standard with one 2 lb. thread on counter weight with the ability to add more weight via our accessory weights (1lb and 4lb, totaling up to 7 lbs.).
- Telescoping mast adjustable from 2' 10" to 5' 3.5". Telescoping boom adjustable from 2' 8" to 4' 10".
- Uses all metal components, including hardened steel tubes and anodized aluminum.
- Made in the USA.
Latch Lake's Lever Lock system provides quick and simple adjustments throughout the entire stand. These locks ensure, hands down, the strongest hold possible with the least amount of frustration. You can even customize their tension to your precise needs! All adjustment points feature metal-on-metal contact points, ensuring your mic will stay where you put it. Our patented boom clutch features nearly 16 square inches of clampable surface area. That's more than any other mic stand on the market! This impressive surface area provides the maximum coefficient of friction for that unstoppable hold that micKing booms are so well known for.
Latch Lake designed a new patent pending weighted Symmetric Torque Tripod Base that ensures tripod legs never go bad or droop. This base features folding 1" solid core steel legs giving you the distinctive stability all micKings are known for with a portable touch. And to counterbalance a wide range of microphones, we developed a new patent pending stacking counter weight system featuring 1, 2, and 4 pound weights (2lb included). To further boost performance, we've included precision ram formed mounting points reducing weight in both the boom clutch and mic threads.
The MK1100 shines extremely well for venues, touring, and in-studio as a vocal boom, drum overhead, or a general room mic. The telescoping mast is adjustable from 2' 10" to 5' 3", and the telescoping boom is adjustable from 2' 8" to 4' 10". Only available in black.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.