When musicians need maximum stability, they choose the compact MK2200 micKing straight microphone stand. The MK2200 micKing is useful for room mics, vocals, or any other situation and the telescoping mast is adjustable from 4' 1" to 6' 11".
Latch Lake MicKing 2200 Straight Microphone Stand Features
- Quick Release lever locks for all adjustment points, all used to clamp metal-on-metal for maximum hold and durability. These locks ensure, hands down, the strongest hold possible with the least amount of frustration. Tension is adjustable via a thumbscrew when the lever is opened enabling users to set it as they desire.
- 16” 29lb cast iron base for the maximum stability with a minimal footprint. The bases have the most efficient placement of weight around the outer perimeter, and can be nested together to save even more floor space.
- Precision ram formed mounting point makes this the lightest possible thread execution.
- Telescoping mast adjustable from 4' 1" to 6' 11".
- Utilizes hardened steel tubes and anodized aluminum components for maximum durability.
- Made in the USA.
The MK2200 series now utilizes the new 29 lb 16" base that comes standard on the MK3300 series. This foundation enables its immense strength and flexibility with the smallest possible footprint. The bases can be nested together to save even more floor space.
Latch Lake's Lever Lock system provides quick and simple adjustments throughout the entire stand. These locks ensure, hands down, the strongest hold possible with the least amount of frustration. You can even customize their tension to your precise needs! All adjustment points feature metal-on-metal contact points, ensuring your mic will stay where you put it.