Musicians and studios choose the micKing MK3300 for its stability and versatility. An excellent choice for room mics, vocals or any other situation. The telescoping mast is adjustable from 4' 3" to 9' 10".
Latch Lake MicKing 3300 Straight Microphone Stand Features
- Quick Release lever locks for all adjustment points, all used to clamp metal-on-metal for maximum hold and durability. These locks ensure, hands down, the strongest hold possible with the least amount of frustration. Tension is adjustable via a thumbscrew when the lever is opened enabling users to set it as they desire.
- 16” 29lb cast iron base for the maximum stability with a minimal footprint. The bases have the most efficient placement of weight around the outer perimeter, and can be nested together to save even more floor space.
- Precision ram formed mounting point makes this the lightest possible thread execution.
- Telescoping mast adjustable from 4' 3" to 9’10".
- Utilizes hardened steel tubes and anodized aluminum components for maximum durability.
- Made in the USA.
The MK3300 series utilizes a 16” 29lb base which enables its immense strength and flexibility with the smallest possible footprint. The bases can be nested together to save even more floor space.
Our Lever Lock system provides quick and simple adjustments throughout the entire stand. These locks ensure, hands down, the strongest hold possible with the least amount of frustration. You can even customize their tension to your precise needs! All adjustment points feature metal-on-metal contact points, ensuring your mic will stay where you put it.