The LM-220 is assembled with a solid hand-carved spruce top and solid maple back and sides. With hand-shaped x-bracing and stripped down appointments, the hand-carved LM-220 gives players the sound they’ve come to expect from The Loar.
The Loar LM-220 Performer A-Style Mandolin Features
- Solid Hand-Carved, Fully Graduated Spruce Top
- Solid Hand-Carved, Fully Graduated Maple Back, Solid Maple sides
- Maple Neck with Rounded V Profile
- Bound Rosewood Fretboard
- Scale Length: 13-29/32”
- Bone Nut, 1-1/8” Width
- Compensated Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Grover Tuning Machines
- M.O.P. The Loar Logo Headstock Inlay
- Ivory Body Binding
- Vintage Sunburst Gloss Finish
The maple neck has a comfortable rounded v-profile to fit in the hand perfectly. For players who prefer a more streamlined look, the LM-220 has a single layer of ivoroid binding. High-quality Grover tuners, nickel hardware and an extremely thin lacquer finish all combine to make this professional-quality instrument an amazing value.