The LR Baggs Venue DI preamp pedal will greatly improve your sound and clean up your stage. The Venue DI is the first all-discrete acoustic guitar preamp to combine a transformer-coupled D.I. output for maximum isolation, an EQ specifically tuned for acoustic guitars, a variable boost control to compliment your playing styles and a chromatic digital tuner to help you stay in tune.
The Venue DI preamp pedal is a beautifully packaged road worthy floorbox that has everything you need to get the perfect acoustic tone from your guitar in any live venue. Combining the features of at least three foot pedal boxes into one pro box, the Venue DI brings a new level of fidelity, confidence and usefulness to performing acoustic musicians. The Venue DI acoustic guitar preamp pedal is the most comprehensive and best sounding tool ever to tame the surliest stage.
LR Baggs Venue DI Preamp Pedal Features
- High-end audio transformer coupled XLR for full immunity from ground loops.
- 100 percent Discrete Circuitry and EQ for sweet, transparent and ultra quiet sound.
- Adjustable Gain to handle most passive and active inputs.
- Garret Null notch filter to non-destructively handle feedback.
- Full chromatic tuner with footswitch mute/tune function.
- Bomber construction with metal shaft potentiometers.
- Phase inversion for best sound and feedback control.
- Works with 9v battery or DC adapter (not provided).
- Tunable low and high mid controls.
- Assembled in the USA with 100QC testing.
- Adjustable solo boost foot switch control.
- Real VU meter to accurately set gain.
- 4 segment battery status gauge.
- Series effect loop.
- Includes bag