Truly pro-grade build and sound quality makes the Mackie MC-250 a no-brainer for studios and live use! Building on their studio monitor legacy, MC-250 headphones offer the accuracy and clarity Mackie is known for in a stunning, professional, closed-back design. Featuring a reference-quality 50mm driver for clear, distortion-free sound that can keep up with the most demanding applications, plus an ergonomic headband and ear pads for hours of listening comfort. Included with MC-250 headphones is a 1/4 inch adapter, protective soft bag, and detachable cable. Perfect for mixing, critical listening, and audiophile-grade personal listening. MC-250 headphones allow you to take the Mackie studio sound, trusted by artists around the world, wherever you go.
Mackie MC-250 Professional Closed-Back Studio Monitor Headphones Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- High-Performance Monitoring Headphones
- Experience the signature Mackie studio sound in headphones that reveal every detail
- High-headroom, reference-quality 50mm transducers provide an accurate reproduction of your mix and your music
- Precision-tuned enclosure delivers deep, punchy bass and enhanced high frequency detail for an ultra-wide soundstage
- Professional Design
- The soft padded adjustable headband and conforming ear pads provide an ergonomic fit for hours of comfort while ensuring optimal low-end and sound isolation
- Rugged design is built to last and meet the demands of professionals in the studio or on location
- Take Them Anywhere
- Collapsible fold-up design allows for easy storage and compact portability when traveling
- Perfect for mixing, studio recording, critical listening, and personal listening
- 9.8 ft. detachable, high-quality, straight cable with locking bayonet connector
- Gold-plated 1/4” adapter and carry bag included
- Frequency Response: 8Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Transducer size: 50 mm
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Weight: 265g / 9.35 oz
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Speakers, Reach, PPM Mixers, HRmk2 Studio Monitors: 3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable;
Thump, Freeplay, Onyx Mixers and Interfaces, DL, VLZ4, ProFX mixers, MRmk3 Studio Monitors, Big Knob, MCU Pro Series, SP260, FRS Series Amplifiers, Mixer Bags/Covers/Hardware, Loudspeaker Bags/Covers/Hardware: 1-year nontransferable;
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery: 90-day all inclusive, nontransferable;B-Stock items, 90 days.