Big Knob Studio+ is truly a nerve center for any professional studio. Mackie Big Knob Studio+ delivers a modernized, smart monitoring control solution based on the bestselling Big Knob, plus integrated USB recording and playback.
Mackie Big Knob Studio Plus Monitor Controller Features
- Professional source and monitor selection
- Choose between 4 sources and 3 monitor pairs
- Classic Big Knob volume control
- Independent trim on all sources and monitor outs
- Mono, mute and dim functions
- Flexible 2x4 USB recording interface
- Two boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps including phantom power for condenser microphones
- High-resolution 192kHz / 24-bit recording and playback
- Cue mix allows controlled blending of direct inputs with other signals for zero-latency recording
- Choice of recording paths provide flexibility for applications like podcasting
- Comprehensive feature set for professional studios
- Flexible source connections including convenient front panel 1/8” input for your smartphone
- Dual headphone outs with independent level control and both USB and Aux source options
- Flexible talkback options including external mic input and footswitch control
- Dedicated amp-driven studio output perfect for headphone distribution system
- 16-segment high-resolution input source metering
- Sturdy “Built-Like-A-Tank” design
- Compatible with all major DAWs on both Mac and Windows
- Includes Tracktion® recording software
Professional routing and switching includes a selection of four sources, including USB playback, and a choice between three pairs of monitors, each with independent gain trim to ensure balanced listening levels.
Two Onyx™ mic preamps deliver a convenient, high-quality desktop recording source coupled with high-resolution 192kHz / 24-bit audio conversion for solid sound quality whether recording or mixing. With dual headphone outs, a dedicated amp-driven studio output and flexible I/O options, the Big Knob Studio+ is the choice of professionals.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.