The DL32R delivers 32-channels of powerful digital mixing that’s completely controlled wirelessly from your iPad, freeing you to get in the mix like never before. It’s got convenient direct-to-drive multi-track recording/playback and an ultra-compact 3U rackmount design that lets you ditch the snake once and for all. Master Fader v3.2 Update for Mackie DL Series Mixers
32-track recording to DL32R and updates to enhance your workflow
Master Fader v3.2, now available for free download, bringing powerful new features to DL32R in addition to performance and workflow enhancements for DL1608 and DL806 users. Also available now is My Fader v3.2 which also adds enhancements.
New Features and Enhancements
32x32 Direct-to-Disk Recording/Playback
With Master Fader v3.2, the DL32R now allows a full 32-channels of both recording and playback via USB hard drive giving users the ability to wirelessly control 32-channel recordings and virtual sound checks from anywhere in the venue. With a choice of 32x32 direct-to-drive recording, the ability to connect to Mac/PC and even networked recording via Dante Virtual Soundcard (DL Dante Expansion Card sold separately), DL32R delivers unmatched 32x32 recording flexibility.
Mic Pre View
The new mic pre view allows access to all input gain controls, phantom power and metering for all 32 mic pres in a single view. In addition to streamlining initial setup, mic pre view makes the DL32R an even more powerful digital snake when paried with the DL Dante Expansion Card.
Master Fader v3.2 also delivers VCA enhacements to DL32R, DL1608 and DL806 users. Now, when a channel is assigned to a VCA, a semi-transparent fader cap is also shown so users can see level changes caused by VCAs on the input channel itself. Additionally, if a VCA is muted or soloed, assigned channels will now show that they are being remotely muted or soloed.
Master Fader and My Fader v3.2 are now available for free download on the App Store.
Fully loaded with DSP on each of the 32 Onyx+ mic pres and 28 busses, the DL32R provides the power needed for professional applications. The industry-proven Master Fader control app delivers extremely intuitive control over everything, including the ability to digitally recall each and every setting for incredibly fast setup. Control everything from anywhere with the Mackie DL32R.
Mackie DL32R Wireless Digital Mixer Features
- 32 Onyx+ recallable mic pres with wireless control
- 14 fully-assignable XLR outputs
- Stereo AES digital output
- Total recall of all settings
- 3U rackmount design ready for road or install
- Card slot for Dante expansion card
- Wireless Mixing
- Complete control from your iPad
- No set FOH position – mix from anywhere
- Personal monitor mixing via iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Supports up to 10 separate iOS devices at once
- Ditch the snake – place the mixer anywhere
- Multi-Track Recording and Playback
- 32 x 32 USB 2.0 audio interface for Mac or PC
- 24 x 24 recording/playback direct to USB 2.0 hard drive
- Wireless control over all direct-to-disk recording/playback functions
- Record the show for later mixdown
- Play back intermission music and backing tracks
- Perform a virtual soundcheck
- Amazing recording interface for the studio
- Utilize Mac or PC audio plug-ins in a live environment
- Fully-Loaded DSP
- 36 input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate and compression (32 stereo-linkable input channels and 4 stereo-linkable return channels)
- 28 output busses with 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter and alignment delay (14 stereo-linkable aux sends, 6 stereo-linkable matrix busses, 6 stereo-linkable subgroups, Main L/R busses)
- 6 VCAs and 6 mute groups
- 3 stereo FX processors with dedicated sends and returns
- Full I/O routing with A/B sources per channel
- Modern and Vintage options per processor
- Master Fader Control App
Intuitive and easy to master
Fast navigation with view groups and overview
Quick setup with tons of factory and user-definable presets
Access limiting prevents unwanted adjustments
Complete offline operation
Easy and frequent updates via App Store
Footnote: iPad is sold separately.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Speakers, Reach, PPM Mixers, HRmk2 Studio Monitors: 3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable;
Thump, Freeplay, Onyx Mixers and Interfaces, DL, VLZ4, ProFX mixers, MRmk3 Studio Monitors, Big Knob, MCU Pro Series, SP260, FRS Series Amplifiers, Mixer Bags/Covers/Hardware, Loudspeaker Bags/Covers/Hardware: 1-year nontransferable;
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery: 90-day all inclusive, nontransferable;B-Stock items, 90 days.