Delivering high-performance, crystal-clear sound with rugged construction and reliability, the DRM-212 powered loudspeaker is the first choice of professional production and install customers. The DRM212 1600 watt 12” professional powered loudspeaker features class-leading power, Advanced Impulse™ DSP for unmatched clarity, and the DRM Control Dashboard™ with full-color display for easy control.
Mackie DRM-212 12" Powered Loudspeaker Features
- High-efficiency 1600W Class-D amplifier offers ample headroom for professional applications
- Universal power supply (100-240 VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
- Next-gen protection circuitry keeps transducers safe and ensures peak performance in all applications
- Advanced Impulse™ DSP module
- Precision crossovers and transducer time-alignment deliver reference quality sound that is consistent throughout the frequency range
- Linear-Phase FIR Filtering drastically reduces inherent anomalies, phase issues, and muddy midrange resulting in crystal clear sound
- DRM Control Dashboard™ features a high-contrast full color display for easy single-knob access to configuration, processing, and more
- View current EQ and voicing mode, high-resolution metering, and more from a single overview window
- Application and venue specific modes provide easy to use voicing with minimal setup time. Available modes: Live, Monitor, Club, and Speech plus independent Sub option
- Adjustable 3-band parametric EQ allows for additional customization and tuning for your application and venue
- Alignment Delay control for delay stacks
- Save and recall up to 6 user presets for various applications and venues
- Screensaver plus dimmer and contrast control
- System lock with 4-digit passcode
- Dual independent inputs that support mic, line, and instrument signals plus a dedicated 1/8” stereo aux input
- Premium components and cabinet design
- Road-worthy 15mm plywood construction and internal bracing offers optimal acoustic performance with a touring-grade textured coating and powder-coated heavy gauge steel grille
- Unique ported design provides exceptionally smooth yet punchy low frequency response while providing forced-air cooling directly to the internal amplifier
- 1.4” Titanium diaphragm compression driver is perfectly matched to the amplifier for maximum transparency and clarity
- 12” high-excursion woofer offers increased sensitivity, bass response, and reliability to withstand the most demanding applications
- Versatile configuration options
- Angled cabinet design allows for use as a high-performance floor monitor
- Dual angle pole-mount provides optimal coverage and minimal reflections in most venues
- Flyable – 8xM10 flypoints for vertical orientation
- Max SPL: 134 dB
- 42.0 lb / 19.1 kg
The DRM212 1600W 12” Professional Powered Loudspeaker delivers class-leading power via an ultra-efficient Class-D amplifier with next-gen protection and Power Factor Correction technology provides peak performance when you need it. Advanced Impulse™ DSP provides acoustic correction and time-alignment via precision tuned FIR filters for crystal clear, punchy sound typically experienced only with massive touring systems. The DRM Control Dashboard™ features a high-contrast, full-color display for quick access to EQ, voicing modes and more. Custom high-sensitivity transducers housed in the texture coated 15mm plywood cabinet are designed for consistent performance in the most demanding applications. Equipped with M10 flypoints and dual angle pole mounts, the DRM212 is perfect for DJs, clubs, houses of worship, rental systems and more.
With up to 1600W of pure, efficient
Class-D power, DRM Series Loudspeakers have the headroom to handle the most demanding applications. And to ensure the best performance possible, Power Factor Correction technology keeps the system running perfectly even with unstable AC power.
Advanced Impulse™ DSP
Utilizing the latest speaker processing technology. Advanced Impulse™ DSP takes advantage of powerful FIR filters, transducer time-alignment, and precision crossovers to deliver unmatched clarity and responsive low end.
DRM Control Dashboard™
When you need to get your system up and running, having gear that is fast and easy to configure matters. Every model features our DRM Control Dashboard™ on the rear panel. Featuring a bright, full-color display, and a single knob control interface, DRM Series loudspeakers are incredibly easy to get sounding perfect for your venue.
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Speakers, Reach, PPM Mixers, HRmk2 Studio Monitors: 3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable;
Thump, Freeplay, Onyx Mixers and Interfaces, DL, VLZ4, ProFX mixers, MRmk3 Studio Monitors, Big Knob, MCU Pro Series, SP260, FRS Series Amplifiers, Mixer Bags/Covers/Hardware, Loudspeaker Bags/Covers/Hardware: 1-year nontransferable;
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery: 90-day all inclusive, nontransferable;B-Stock items, 90 days.