Mackie ProFX16v2 16-channel mixer provides a comprehensive live sound solution covering a huge range of applications. Delivering unmatched sound quality, ProFXv2 features all-new Mackie Vita preamps, which are virtually noiseless and designed specifically for the highly-dynamic world of live sound.
ProFXv2 also includes the immensely powerful new ReadyFX effect engine, harnessing floating-point DSP to deliver 16 rich effects that elevate any performance. The ProFXv2 no-compromise live sound toolkit includes a room-shaping GEQ, flexible I/O and a built-in USB interface for hassle-free recording/playback. With a rugged steel chassis and unmatched sonic performance, ProFXv2 is truly the life of your live mix.
Mackie ProFX16v2 16-Channel 4-Bus FX Mixer with USB Features
- 10 extremely low-noise Mackie Vita mic preamps designed to add life to any input
- All-new ReadyFX effects engine with 16 great-sounding effects like reverbs, delays and choruses
- Single-knob channel compression for smooth, even dynamic control (ch. 5-8)
- 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains or monitors
- Built-in USB interface to record the show or provide music playback
- 4 flexible subgroups for professional mix management
- 2 aux outputs for monitor mixes, fill speakers and more
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mids on mono channels
- 16 high-headroom line level inputs
- Individual channel mutes and overload indication
- 100Hz low-cut filters per channel (18dB/octave)
- Channel inserts for connecting outboard processing (ch. 1-4)
- 60mm faders for input channels, subgroups and main masters
- 48V phantom power for connecting condenser mics
- FX mute with remote control via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Control room / headphone outs with level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalance 1/4-inch main outputs
- Built in USB recording interface with simple setup via Mac or PC
- Choose to record subgroups 1/2 or main L/R mix
- Separate USB input level control to mains
- USB routable to full-featured channel strip
- Great for live recording and perfect for home studios
- Stream playback music for live or studio applications
- Includes user-friendly Tracktion recording software
- Legendary Mackie “Built-Like-A-Tank” design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection
- Robust internal multi-voltage power supply
Designed specifically for live sound, Vita preamps are virtually noiseless, featuring a discrete Class-A front end design, dual feedback stabilization and bias current optimization for unmatched low-noise performance.
ReadyFX Effects Engine
The all-new ReadyFX effects engine employs floating-point DSP, designed specifically for intensive processing of high-quality audio. This results in effects that are rich and always ready to elevate performance and inspire audiences.
No-Compromise Live Mixing Toolkit
Each ProFXv2 model is a well-stocked audio toolkit. From critical tools like multi-band graphic equalization to smart features like channel inserts and footswitchable FX mute, ProFXv2 always has the tools you need.
Built-in USB interface for easily recording your mix or for music playback during the show. We’ve included easy-to-use Tracktion® recording software so you can get started right away.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Speakers, Reach, PPM Mixers, HRmk2 Studio Monitors: 3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable;
Thump, Freeplay, Onyx Mixers and Interfaces, DL, VLZ4, ProFX mixers, MRmk3 Studio Monitors, Big Knob, MCU Pro Series, SP260, FRS Series Amplifiers, Mixer Bags/Covers/Hardware, Loudspeaker Bags/Covers/Hardware: 1-year nontransferable;
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery: 90-day all inclusive, nontransferable;B-Stock items, 90 days.